Northeast Florida continues to pop-up on lists as one of the HOTTEST real estate markets in the country and one of the most DESIRABLE places to live. With so many communities in the Northeast Florida area, let me share with you why the Barzaga team believes World Golf Village is one of the greatest places to call “home.” World Golf Village is a splendid community that contains perfect homes for everyone, from young families to empty nesters. With a wide range of neighborhoods and houses, you are sure to find the perfect place to settle down.
1. Amazing Schools! Parents will be happy to know that the schools their children are enrolled in are located in one of the top ranked school districts in the country. Not only are the grades above average, but the schools also offer a copious number of clubs and sports that are sure to help your child find their niche. In addition, your children will enjoy making tons of friends at school who will not only be their classmates, but their neighbors as well.
2. Multiple Amenities Available. World Golf Village is well known for its golf courses. The golf courses were built by pros and are enjoyed by the pros, golf enthusiasts, and amateurs. Majestic trees and scenic lakes encompass the beautiful view you will enjoy while playing World Golf Village courses. Communities offer amazing amenities like pools with waterslides and zero-entry making them perfect for families to bring their children to, as well as seniors that want easy pool access. Meanwhile, an adult-only pool is also an option for those who wish to relax without the distraction of loud noises or splashing. For beach lovers, the Atlantic Ocean is only a short drive away. Join a beach club for private access to a pool, gym, restaurants, and activities for children to enjoy.
3. Shopping and Activities nearby. There are multiple nearby shopping options. Not only are you quite close to the St. Augustine outlet mall, but you are also within a short distance of the boutique stores located in St. Augustine. While visiting the stores in St. Augustine you can also tour famous historical sites such as the Castillo de San Marcos, the Fountain of Youth and the St. Augustine Lighthouse. Residents can stumble upon multiple shops and attractions while strolling through the downtown historic district of St. Augustine which is short drive from World Golf Village.
4. Multiple Sizes and Price Options for Houses. Two items that make World Golf Village especially attractive are the varying prices and sizes of homes. If you are looking for an affordable home, there are some great options. In addition, if you are looking for luxury and space you can easily find a beautiful home located on a beautiful golf course, with million-dollar views. World Golf Village contains many different communities that differ in house sizes, prices, and style. The communities contain many different options for homeowners to choose from in order to meet the needs of their occupants.
5. Easy commute to Jacksonville. Commuters who have to travel to Jacksonville for their jobs every day will enjoy an easy commute. The drive to Jacksonville International Airport and Cruiseport are ideal from World Golf Village. World Golf Village is located within a close vicinity to many popular job destinations.
World Golf Village is the perfect place to live. Call Mirtha Barzaga today and let’s begin the search for your new home in World Golf Village.